Wednesday 12 November 2014

Nursery Rhyme Week ' 1 2 3 4 5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive'

 1 2 3 4 5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive
6 7 8 9 10 then I let it go again
Why did you let it go
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite
This little finger on my right.
 

Today we have been learning all about the nursery rhyme 1 2 3 4 5. The children had a variety of activites that they could take part in which included fishing in the water, mark making fish in the sand, colouring in fish and creating our own personal fish. The majority of children wanted to take part in creating their own fish!
 
Rumaisa uses her fingers to create her fish. 'Fish live in the fish tank' as she begins to make one.
 
Rumasia uses one finger to mix all the colours together 'look its like a rainbow'
 
 
Ollie uses the Numicon to identify how many fish he has and matches it correctly.
 
'fish live in the water, they swim' says Kavishan

'My fish go in the water, it swim around' comments Isla
 
 
We had lots of fun mixing the colours together to create new ones. Look at all our creations
 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment